Thursday, January 22, 2009

Harajuku Part Three!

Here are the last few images from Yoyogi Park! Don't worry I still have the H & M photos to show you :) These are some of my favorite photos. They were a lot more willing to pose for my camera. Sometimes they don't want you to take their picture. It's really confusing. Nevertheless there are some great shots here. Favorites?

I also have quite a few new exciting posts coming your way..including the tag that is long overdue from the fabulous Lisa of SoloLisaYNadaMas. I have completed a few more interviews that are in the process of being edited. It is starting to rain here in Numazu which is sad because it has been sunny for so long! The weekend is almost here. There will definitely be some great photos coming from that. Happy weekend everyone!!

Check out those heels!

Love this one!

A side road in Harajuku!

17 comments:

Kate said...

I'm pretty sure that's the same photographer guy (pink shirt, white hat) that I saw when I was there. I have a photo of him too, and that was what, four years ago now?! My other photographer friend goes to Harajuku often and has seen this guy there too, every Sunday at least. He must have photos of every cosplayer who's ever been to Harajuku...

Lisa said...

They're so adventurous with their style. Love it. :)

Eyeliah said...

Great style in that city, looks like you could've snapped photos at every turn!

Eyeliah said...

Anthea, yes I did, amazing movie and so upsetting. The girl in it Abbie Cornish was fabulous as well.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Yay for Jason Wu and yay for vancouver. Represent!

Unknown said...

wow! they really look that they dont give a shit and just wants to wear what they want and i love it!
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

This Harajuku place is pretty amazing. I was there as well and there are so many stuffs to see. It's not only about cosplay but a real way of life.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love these photos and I really miss Japan now... I used to live there and I was amazed at all the fashions you see on the street!

Wanderlusting said...

Love the tutus on those girls - great shots!

PS you've been tagged! Don't worry, it's easy :0

Caroline said...

ah! thser photos are so great.

Vera said...

oh wow how interesting and absolutely fearless!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love these, they make me want to be there again!
As for the picture-taking, I think some people don't like to feel like they're being gawked at, but if you engage them in conversation they'll be really friendly. :)

Eri said...

love the girls in blue and pink! the hair is so vibrant too... they must take hours to get ready.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

they are so fabulous, I wish I could pull off a look like this.

Marian said...

love the girls in image one,adore the Harajulu girls with the pink and blue hair. i love how they commit to their personal style!fabulous.
so exciting seeing this.
muah x
marian

Jane said...

loved looking at these style pictures

Check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Anonymous said...

Outfits in office or working place are very important. It represents your personality. Looking for a good outfit for work place is a tedious job in the past. But the development of web eases our job. You can now choose your outfit from web. There are many websites which offer this. Some of them has rich collection like this one

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff
UA-21300137-1